Contests and Competitions

Help us create a better environment and community!

Contests and Competitions

Postby Leonheart515 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:24 pm

As many of you may know, we love our games inside Minecraft. We've held countless rounds of Falling Sand, Dice, Spleef, Jenga, Thimble, Push the Cart, PvP, and much more! We've also had building competitions [plug for Roger's Halloween Building Competition goes here], fishing tournaments, and a handful of contests held outside the game!

Thanks to Steam and Humble Bundle, a few of us mods have extra Steam game keys (plus some donated by other players!) that we'd love to give out as prizes! These would be optional alongside in-game prizes of course for those who might already have the games or not want them. But! What events, when, and how?

Well, I'd like to ask you all for input! We've been having more regular fishing tournaments on occasional Sundays [another coming soon, stay tuned] but what else would you like to see? Any new ideas for competitions or contests?

Post your thoughts, ideas, and opinions here!

[META: If someone comes up with a great idea, I might gift them a game or item. #contestception]
Intentionally left blank
Leonheart515
Survival Mod

Re: Contests and Competitions

Postby BeefyJerk » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Everyone stay tuned for a spooky new game, Domination, currently in the works! We should be able to begin some testing very soon, and it's going to be awesome!
BeefyJerk
Survival Mod

Re: Contests and Competitions

Postby Flashplayerman » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I have an idea for a game some what similar to Nail but with more team work; if anyone is interested I can make a demo map. Also fastmanEX and I are half working on a PvP arena of sorts.
Yes hello
Flashplayerman

Return to Feedback